When Was the Last Time You Needed to Schedule Auto Body Services?
It is crucial to have an appointment with the auto repair shop even before your car develops a problem. A hasty choice of a repair shop can result in costly service costs and overpriced maintenance charges. You can look around for auto body shop collision repair to ensure that your vehicle is handled with the best expertise when a problem occurs. When looking for a reliable auto car body shop, you should look for certifications, association membership, and polite staff members willing to answer questions. It would be vital to look for a clean, orderly garage with up to date properly maintained equipment.
Finding a reputable auto body shop for collision repair requires seeking the services of an experienced shop. Shops that have been in business for a long have a positive record of customer satisfaction. It gives assurance for quality work, including paint car. Auto paint shop supplies are part of auto shop services. It is convenient to seek auto shop services from one shop to help in the future need for follow-up.
Many customers of auto star body shop relies on feedback from past clients. If you have a friend who used the repair shop services in the past and has given good reviews, it assures that they will repair your vehicle correctly.
Even with the defensive driving classes and the driver’s education courses that you have invested in, both of your daughters were involved in car accidents within their first 12 months of getting their licenses. In both cases, the police reports and insurance companies decided that neither of your girls were at fault, but you still wonder if having more experience might have helped them avoid what could have been life threatening situations. And while thankfully neither of your girls were injured, the cars were totaled in these accidents. This still meant, of course, that you had to take the time to visit auto body repair shops to get estimates and both of your girls were several weeks without their cars.
Unfortunately, in a time when there are so many drivers on the road, car accidents are increasingly common. And if you have ever had to spend any amount of time getting a car fixed then you understand how long and laborious the process can be. From the initial estimates to scheduling a time, the entire process is exhausting. And, not surprising, the best auto body shops have the longest wait. And while it may be tempting to go with a second or third choice, most consumers want to know that they are doing everything within their power to maintain not only the safety, but the value of their vehicle.
Non Injury Car Accidents Still Cause Many Disruptions
Any time someone is involved in a a car accident, the most important consideration, of course, is personal injury. Once you are assured that you or your loved ones are not injured, however, the ramifications of other consequences require attention. And in even the simplest of car accidents, the resulting damages to the vehicle can be both time consuming and costly to fix. From windshield replacement to painting a car once the body work has been fixed, there are many steps to getting a vehicle back in its best place.
One of the most maddening aspects of any of these car accidents is the time and energy that it takes to get the needed estimates for the insurance company and the long wait to get the services of the very auto body shops. Even a simple windshield replacement requires double checking what kind of repairs are automatically covered from free and which ones require a deductible by the driver.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the auto body industry and the many times when drivers find themselves in need of auto body services:
- Weather, negligence, fender benders, and high speed collisions are the four main causes of auto body damage.
- Accounting for almost 33% of all crashes that year, there were nearly 2 million rear end collisions in 2014 alone.
- Surface pit, combination break, half moon, bullseye, crack, and star breaks are the six basic types of windshield breaks.
- Approximately 53% of windshield cracks, repairs, and replacements are from a crack seven to 12 inches long, a length that is called a long crack.
- 90% of stone breaks, which end up being stars or bullseyes, in windshields never crack and are, therefore, known as floater cracks.
- It may come as no surprise that 72% of car crashes result in property damage.
- With an increasing number of vehicles on the road, the latest research indicates that there are approximately 6 million car accidents in the U.S. every year.
- As more and more drivers struggle to pay for the repairs their vehicles need, recent research also slows that an estimated 77% of cars were in need of maintenance or repairs.
- Practicing defensive driving strategies is especially important as there is a rear end collision on U.S. roads every eight seconds.
Staying safe in an accident is the most important goal. Once you know that neither you or anyone else involved in the accident has been injured, however, there are still many other important considerations. At the top of the list, of course, is finding the best available body and paint shop to make sure your vehicle is returned to its best condition. the process of body repair and painting, however, can be a complicated process that involves getting estimates, paying deductibles, and waiting for the repairs.